Saturday, September 4, 2010

Onwards to Ghana






The trip to Ghana went well. I was late leaving out of Cairo, the plane stopped in Sudan, and I had a very quick transition in Ethiopia to my flight to Accra. So, of course, my bags did not come! The ISEP people also had the date of my arrival wrong, so they forgot to get me at the airport. It was no big deal, I just took a taxi to the university and found my way to the ISEP office, where orientation was going on. Orientation was a week long, and I did not take any pictures :( But, here are some from around campus and my room. The minibus is called a tro-tro, and is the main form of transportation in Ghana. Rides on tro-tros can be very interesting, you can even see the street through the floorboards of some of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment